If you are unable to spoof location over Wi-Fi, or if iSpoofer cannot connect your mobile device via Wi-Fi:
1. Restart iSpoofer.
2. Try to unlock your phone screen and keep it from turning off, then wait for a few seconds.
3. Make sure that your computer and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Disable firewall(s) on the operating system.
5. [For Windows Only] Run “services.msc” and make sure that “Apple Mobile Device Service” and “Bonjour Service” are both started.
6. Restart your computer and iOS device.