iSpoofer PC used to be the safest way to spoof Pokémon GO. But time changes things, it is not safe to use joystick or gpx to play Pokémon GO on iSpoofer PC anymore. Then one of the spoofers discovered a smart spoof method which won’t trigger red warning, and the method was named after his discord ID, Bot Method.
We can’t say the Bot Method is 100% safe forever, but it might be the only safe method right now.
Step by Step of Bot Method:
- Force close the Pokémon GO on your iPhone
- Wait for the cooldown time, don’t open the game client
- Connect iPhone to your computer and open iSpoofer PC
- Make sure you disable the SimReality feature, then set your new location on iSpoofer PC
- Quit iSpoofer PC. (Choose NOT to stop simulation when iSpoofer PC asks)
- Launch Pokémon GO on your iPhone, and keep playing in one place
- Repeat 1-6 if you want to change location